Tuesday 2 April 2013

Great British Sewing Bee!



I loved loved loved the Sewing Bee! And, I want, no NEED that haberdashery in my house!

Well done Tilly! There is no way I could have done half of those challenges especially with those scary judges watching over me. It was great to see such a variety of sewers and although I'm already an avid sewer it's definitely inspired me to sew even more and just keep trying to improve.

My aims from today's episode:

  1. I must master the invisible zip. I've been putting it off for far too long.
  2. I really should slow down when I'm sewing and spend more time on the detail and finish. I'm always racing myself and then disappointed when something's a bit wonky.
  3. Find out what that balance issue is! I totally have that issue but I don't know how to fix it! Somebody tell me!



Scary but lovely.... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment